Cable Park Crew: Operations & Technical Support
Permanent, Full Time, Contractual
The crew is responsible for operating and maintaining systems and manmade features of Singapore’s water-ski park. It’s an exciting and hands-on job that brings guests to the Park, and delivers an experience they will want to return for.
The crew assures safety for everyone, helping to push the limits of fun for riders of all abilities.
You can qualify for one or all. Cross-training opportunities are available in these roles. Provision of hands-on training is provided, as this is a unique field in Singapore.
- General customer service
- Maintain Park’s Cable-System, Signs and Closures
- Maintain Park’s features
- Opening and Closing operations
- Conduct pre-operation and daily tests on Park features
- Maintain Park’s safety according to guidelines and procedures according to Park’s safety code
- Fill out daily inspection logs
- Must be 18 years or older
- Cable-ski riding experience is a plus although not needed
- Fulfill the following physical demands and work environment:
- Outdoor working environment
- Rotational shifts including weekends and public holiday
- Physically fit, must be able to carry equipment and parts ‘
- Knowledge or experience in technical and electrical systems are a plus
- Lifeguard, Safety and other certifications are a bonus.