– Rates includes usage of safety devices (Life vest & helmet) and a choice of standard house ski equipment. (Wakeboard, Wakeskate, Kneeboard & Waterski)
Obstacle board rental is chargeable at $20 Nett per session.
– Rides at System A and System B will start on the hour every hour (eg: 11am, 12pm, 1pm etc). Register at the Ticketing Counter at least 30 mins prior to the hour that you intend to ride. A mandatory safety brief is given 15 mins before the start of the activity.
– Reservation for Systems A & B is highly recommended. Go to http://www.singaporewakepark.com/booking to reserve your slot.
Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and same day bookings will have to be made at least 3 hours prior to the start of the session
– No system hopping is allowed. Customers are to remain in the Cable-way system chosen to ensure a smooth and fair experience for all riders.
– There will be no reservations for riding on System C. It is on first come first serve basis. The ski pass will not be sold once it’s deemed overcrowded or when all house equipments are checked out.