|1 HR||2 HR||4 HR||FULL DAY|
|MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS||$40||$60||$80||$120|
|SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS||$60||$80||$100||$140|
- Cable-ski passes are required for using the cable ski facilities. Entry to the non-ski areas is FREE.
- Passes can be bought at the Shop@SWP at Singapore Wake Park. Passes are only activated upon your first scan in at the cable system, just at the starting point.
- All prices include mandatory helmet and buoyancy vests, a wakeboard or kneeboard. Wakeboards for use on obstacles are indicated, or riders are advised to check with the crew.
- All prices include instructors who will be guiding customers from safety briefing to instructing. There will be instructors who will guide beginners through their first attempt at cable-skiing.
- It is recommended that the minimum age is 10 years old for full-sized cable, and 6 years old for beginners cable. This is only a guide and assessment is based on individual child and water competence.
- Corporate and private bookings are available upon request. Scroll below for general information, or Contact Us for a consultation so that we are able to tailor according to your group size and needs.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Want a lower price? Check out our Promotions page.