- Cable-ski passes are required for using the cable ski facilities. Entry to the non-ski areas is FREE.
- Passes are activated upon your first ride. The time does not stop when riders are resting. All riders are encouraged to go as many laps as possible within the purchased pass time.
- All prices include mandatory equipment such as a helmet, and Personal Floatation Device and either a wakeboard or kneeboard.
- Wakeboards for use on obstacles/not for obstacles are clearly marked. For obstacle board rental, please check with the ticket counter.
- All prices include a safety brief as well as basic instructions to get riders going.
- It is recommended that the minimum age is 10 years old for full-sized cable, and 6 years old for beginners cable. This is only a guide and assessment is based on individual child and water competence.
- Please read the Conditions of Entry before signing the Liability Waiver form.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Terms and Conditions
– Register at the Ticketing Counter at least 30 mins prior to the hour that you intend to ride.
– Rides at System A and System B will start on the hour every hour (eg: 11am, 12pm, 1pm etc).
– Please check with the ticket office in advance for available rides.
– All rides are subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis. Valid for walk-in only, no phone reservations or online bookings.
– Customers are to remain in the Cable-way system chosen to ensure a smooth and fair experience for all riders.
– No system hopping is allowed.
– Members are encouraged to check with the ticket office for slot availability of Systems A & B.
– Call the Singapore Wake Park Hotline at 6636 4266 for enquiries.
– For charter of cable ways please write in to us at email@example.com.