Singapore Wake Park provides a range of activities for riders of varying levels and experience. All riders and visitors who visit Singapore Wake Park must, in addition to abiding by our rules, exercise your own judgement when riding on the cable systems and experiencing the features that we have provided for your enjoyment.
If a visitor or rider has any concerns, please consult with one of our crew members immediately. Below are our Park’s rules and regulations to ensure all visitors enjoy the park in a safe and responsible manner. By entering on the SWP premises you are deemed to have accepted our rules and regulations, terms and conditions available on this website, and the Liability Waiver you would have completed before riding.
First-time riders to Singapore Wake Park will have to sign the Liability Waiver Form. Fill up the LIABILITY WAIVER FORM either online, or in person and sign it when you arrive at the Park.
Entry to the Park is free for spectators, who may lounge at our open spaces, grab a bite to eat or drink from Coastal Rhythm, the Park’s bistro.
All park tickets include the essentials: a mandatory buoyancy vest, helmet, a wakeboard or kneeboard. Check in at our Shop to buy your pass and get our safety briefing before you ride.
Below are the Park’s Rules & Regulations:
- Participants cannot participate in the Park’s activities unless they have signed a Waiver to be held on file by SWP. If a participant is under 18, their legal parent or guardian must accept and sign the document in the presence of a SWP employee.
- Participants must only ride the cable with the mandatory buoyancy vest and helmet. There are no exceptions.
- Participants must participate in a safe manner and avoid collisions with other riders and obstacles at all costs.
- Participants are not allowed to ride tandem (two attached to a single carrier).
- Participants must obey all instructions from SWP crew at all times in particular safety instructions.
- Fighting or any aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated at SWP and will lead to ejection from the park.
- No outside food or drink may be bought into the park and consumed on the SWP premises
- No smoking is allowed on premises
- Participants suspected of consuming alcohol or under the influence of illegal drugs will not be allowed to ride on the cable
- Boards are only permitted to be stored in designated areas upon rental of storage space.
- SWP reserves the right to terminate any membership or ticket and eject anyone at any time for any reason.
- Participants causing damage to SWP or third party equipment of facilities will be liable for such damage and all costs of recovering such amount.
- SWP is not responsible for loss or stolen items.
- Fishing in the lagoon is not allowed.